Easy Charts is very simple to use and highly configurable WordPress plugin. Among many other available data visualization plugins, Easy Charts stand out differently in many ways.
Some of its key features are:
- Simplest way of data input: Data accepted for a chart from a user in most common way i.e. Excel spreadsheet like Row/Column structure.
- Uniform Data structure: No matter what chart type is, data representation is same.
- A variety of chart types: Currently Easy Charts supports 12 types of charts.
- Multiple scales: Charts can be used with single scale or multiple scale chart types.
- Highly configurable: You can fully customize chart with about 100 configuration options.
- Interactive charts: HTML5 and SVG make charts very interactive with different animations.
- Responsive: Charts are responsive and can work flawlessly on any device size.
- Save as image: Chart can be downloaded as png format image.
Supported charts types are:
- Bar Chart
- Stacked Bar Chart
- Step Up Bar Chart
- Percent Bar Chart
- Area Chart
- Stacked Area Chart
- Percent Area Chart
- Line Chart
- Pie Chart
- Donut Chart
- Polar Area Chart
- Waterfall Chart
This is a free to use plugin, you can download it here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-charts/
For more information visit plugin’s GitHub page: http://kiranpotphode.github.io/easy-charts/